Who is this person sending me messages? Where did they come from? What are they talking about? And – more importantly – what can they do for me?
I don’t want to be a stranger, so here is a little snapshot of who I am and what I can do for YOU.
I am Jasmine, and I am a devotee to personal/spiritual/health growth.
I want to be better tomorrow than I am today.
I want to be stronger, more compassionate, wiser, more expansive, and definitely more useful in the world with every passing day.
I believe in slowing down. I believe in doing things with complete conscious awareness.
Slow down, do less, and do it better.
I call myself an energy and nutritional healer.
In some ways I need to refine that, because I believe I am more of a catalyst for healing, rather than an actual healer.
I believe that YOU heal yourself. I just channel the energy, tweak the diet, create the space, and teach you about your anatomy and physiology. YOU do the evolution.
My approach is very un-dogamtic.
I’m not here to convert you. In fact I have very little desire to “talk you into” anything. What I AM here to do is to guide you when you are ready. To sift through the ridiculously massive amount of nutritional information out there and intelligently help you to find your groove and your optimal health.
Why am I doing this? The reason I do this is because I know what it is like to feel sick. And anxious. And alone. And small. And lost.
I also know what it feels like to rise above these feelings. To release them. To evolve beyond them. To craft a life that is magical, abundant, and full of unlimited possibility.
I have a gift of listening, of reading between the lines, and of being able to communicate ideas and knowledge in a way that is understandable.
I am able to feel people’s energy – I can sense how they are feeling very easily. I have a natural intuitive spark and I know that I can use all of these things to coach, to teach, and to inspire.
I also thrive on education and intellectualism. I am devoted to studying, and find great pleasure in reading books on anatomy and listening to lectures on physiology.
It makes sense then, for me to pass this intuition and education on to you.
Free Email Coaching
My email coaching is unique. I encourage a two way conversation. Over the next few weeks I will be starting up a podcast so that I can answer your questions, as well as give you the support you need to create sustainable change. I also respond to every email that is sent to me. Because your voice matters.
I coach on nutrition, mind-set, and spiritual growth.
Reiki is the transmission of healing energy through me to you. It is healing at an energetic level. And a bonus is that I get to pass on information to you, in a written form, about your current blocks and the things that you need to address. It’s an intuitive process and deeply transformative. The best bit ? It’s location independent. Location is not a factor.
About to go under a massive revamp for 2015 (don’t worry, if you have already purchased my cleanses, or do so any time from now, you will receive all updated content for free), my cleanses are different to any cleanse you have tried before. I give you everything you need to create a seasonal cleanse at home. Guidance, education, recipes … everything. Click below for more info …
But you don’t really know me until you know that…
1. I like wearing black. Ever since I was released into the world of every day individual clothing choice after High School, I gravitated towards black. As one friend once asked me; “Jasmine, how on earth do you choose which shade of black to wear each day?”
2. I am an introvert who regains my sanity from being alone. But truth be told, I also love to be in the spotlight every now and then. Humans – we are not black and white creatures. I was the shyest kid at school, and yet well immersed in drama classes. I never experienced an ounce of stage fright. I think I liked being extroverted under the protection of an imaginary identity.
3. I am a music fanatic. I like an eclectic range of bands. Pink Floyd, Tool, Arcade Fire, Nick Cave, Kiwi dub, women with guitars, Rage, and many many MANY more. I like music that is epic, moves me, and makes my heart explode into fire. I love gigs, and spent most of my 20’s going to festivals and concerts.
4. I tuned into my energy body early 2014 and now feel my chakras on a daily basis. This has been the most life changing thing that has ever happened to me.
5. I am naturally a techy person and have started web developing for people building online businesses. I consider it an artistic expression. Code definitely does NOT scare me.
6. I used to be the runt at school. The one picked last for school sports. The one who hated P.E. class. Now I workout everyday, have a Yoga teaching diploma, and take as much care of my physical body as I can. People change.
7. I wanted to marry my now-husband within a week of meeting him. I think this freaked him out a little. But now I get to say “I told you so.” Trust your gut. When you know – you know.
Where have I studied?
Yoga Teacher Training (500hours) @ AYA // Melbourne
Yoga Anatomy Principles
Institute for Integrative Nutrition (Health Coach)
David Wolfe Nutrition Certification
BodyMind Level 1 Nutrition Certification
Full Bodies Systems // Holistic Nutrition Lab
Reiki L3A @ The Space Inbetween
School of the Modern Mystic L2
So, I hope now when you see “Jasmine Matthews” pop up in your inbox, your Facebook page, or your Instagram feed, you will feel more like friend than random.
If YOU would like to no longer be a stranger, please leave me a comment below. What are three things that I don’t know about you, but should? Or you can reach me at jasmine @ simplyreplenished (dot) com. I love reading your emails (and always write back).